What are Cookies?
In the event that you continue to use our website You are agreeing to our use of tracking technologies (Cookies) in accordance with this Cookies Use Policy. You can opt out of cookies on your browser. or not using the website Details on how to set cookies on the most commonly used browsers can be found below. However, if cookies are disabled, some features of the website may not work properly.
- - To increase the efficiency and safety in users log-in process
- - To collect user’s platform usage, content adjustments, and personal settings
- - To research an individual user’s behavior on the platform for satisfaction optimization purposes
- - To research the behavioral trend of all users in order to increase the efficiency of the platform
Types of Cookies
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies record information about choices you have made in the platform such as personal settings, languages, and fonts. This allows us to tailor our platform to you.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies record your on-site behavior and history of sites visited. This allows us to provide you the services, products, and advertisements that suit your preferences.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies used for gathering site visitor’s data anonymously, including the page that is visited most frequently in the website. This allows us to efficiently improve our platform regarding user’s preferences.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies will be determined by the third parties such as Google Analytics
Users can disable cookies on their browsers, by following these steps:
For Safari Users:
- - Click the “Safari” menu, and tap “Preferences”.
- - Click the “Privacy” tap and manage the following setting choices:
- - Enabling “Prevent cross-site tracking” to block third-party cookies and prevent third-party websites from storing data on your computer.
- - Enabling “Block all cookies” will prevent First-Party cookies, as well as Third-Party cookies. Enabling this may cause websites to work improperly, and Safari will warn you about this if you choose this option.
- - Choose the “Manage Website Data” button to remove certain website domains which have stored data on your computer.
For Google Chrome Users:
- - Open Chrome and tap on “Settings” at the top right.
- - Click “Advanced” at the bottom.
- - Under ‘Privacy and security’, click “Site Settings”.
- - Click “Cookies”, and then tap “See all Cookies and Site Data”.
- - If you wish to remove your cookies, tap “Remove All”.
For Internet Explorer Users:
- - Open Internet Explorer and click “Tools” in the browser toolbar.
- - Choose “Internet” Option.
- - Click the “Privacy” tap.
- - Under “Settings” move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Effect of Notice and Changes to Notice
This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consensual clauses that apply in relation to the collection, usage and disclosure of your personal data by us. Any links from other domains found on our site may be under a different personal data protection act.
We may revise this notice from time to time without any prior notification. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this notice was last updated. Your continual use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes. Effective date: 31/05/2022 Last updated: 31/05/2022
Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Address: 6/5 Soi On-Nut 74/1 Soi 1 , On-Nut Road (Sukhumvit 77) Prawet,Prawet, Bangkok,10250 Thailand
Email address: email@example.com